The conference paper template for MS Word can be downloaded here.
The template for LaTeX can be downloaded here.
Please, do not change footer and header in the templates as it is already prepared for EDPE 2019.
Full (regular) papers for review:
5 May 26 May 14 June 2019
Notification about acceptance of the paper:
30 June 14 July 2019
Camera ready papers:
21 July 28 July 2019
Advanced registration: 31 July 2019
Final program: 1 September 2019
Conference date: 24 – 26 September, 2019
REGISTRATION FEES – early registration (until 31. 7. 2019)
Full paper (non-IEEE member, non-student): 450 €
IEEE member or student: 380 €
Co-author: 300 €
Accompanying Person: 170 €
REGISTRATION FEES – late registration (after 31. 7. 2019)
Full paper (non-IEEE member, non-student): 550 €
IEEE member or student: 470 €
Co-author: 400 €
Accompanying person: 250 €
- Every single paper must be covered by one full fee (i.e. 450 € or 380 €, depending of your IEEE membership or student status)
- IEEE Members have to indicate their IEEE membership number during registration
- Students must provide proof of undergraduate or postgraduate status early enough before the conference (until 31. 7. 2019). Please, send an email to email@example.com for more information.
- Co-author is the participant who actively attends the conference and for whom some other participant pays the full fee (e.g. One paper has 2 authors who both will participate the conference. One of them has to pay the full fee (450 or 380 €), the other one will pay co-author fee only (300 €).
- The registration fee includes the attendance at all conference sessions, lunches, coffee breaks, conference dinner, documentation and social programme. The registration fee for accompanying person includes lunches, coffee breaks, dinners and social programme.
- Information about Atrium Hotel accommodation discounts will appear here in next few weeks.
All papers will undergo double-blind review process. Papers presented at the conference will be sent for evaluation to IEEE Xplore and after successful evaluation they will appear in IEEE Xplore, Scopus and Web of Science databases. Note that indexing in WoS database may take more than 6 months after the conference date. The papers should be submitted via the submission section of the website. The submission site to upload your conference papers is available at: http://tiny.cc/EDPE2019.