FINAL PROGRAM of the conference has been released. You can download it on EDPE 2019_Final Program.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESENTATION can be downloaded here: EDPE2019_Instructions_for_presentation. You can find instructions for both oral/poster presentation there. Kindly take into account the dimensions of poster board (88 cm x 98 cm) and please, do not use enlarged copies of your manuscript as a poster.
IEEE ELECTRONIC COPYRIGHT FORM
Accepted authors have been notified by email about it. Follow the link Instructions for IEEE copyright. Note that if authors do not provide IEEE Copyright Form, it is highly possible that their papers will not be published in IEEE Xplore database. Do not forget to upload your IEEE eCP to http://tiny.cc/EDPE2019.
IEEE PDF EXPRESS CHECK
Accepted authors have been notified by email about it. Login to: https://www.pdf-express.org. Conference ID for EDPE 2019 is 46465X. Follow the instructions and provide PDF check. Then upload your final camera ready paper to: http://tiny.cc/EDPE2019 in pdf format. Note, that if your paper did not pass IEEE PDF eXpress checking, it will not be included in IEEE Xplore database.
Register kindly yourself for conference by using Google form directly available https://forms.gle/5sFkQE47PrLr2D4z6. Bank data are shown there or in CONTACT. From now, the late registration is applied only.
|REGISTRATION FEES||Early (until 15 Aug. 2019)||
Late (since 16 Aug. 2019)
|Full paper (non-IEEE member, non-student)||not available||550 €|
|IEEE member or student||not available||470 €|
|Co-author||not available||400 €|
|Accompanying Person||not available||250 €|
|Extra Welcome party ticket||not available||50 €|
INFORMATION FOR REGISTRATION
- Every single paper must be covered by one full fee (i.e. 550 € or 470 €, depending of your IEEE membership or student status)
- IEEE Members have to indicate their IEEE membership number during registration
- Students must provide proof of undergraduate or postgraduate status. Please, send an email to email@example.com for more information.
- Co-author is the participant who actively attends the conference and for whom some other participant pays the full fee (e.g. One paper has 2 authors who both will participate the conference. One of them has to pay the full fee (550 or 470 €), the other one will pay co-author fee only (400 €).
BOOKING OF ACCOMMODATION
Please, do not ask Organizing Committee to book accommodation as the Atrium Hotel (www.atriumhotel.sk) is responsible for it exclusively. If you want to book your accommodation, contact directly Hotel Atrium reception by writing email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. The message should contain the next information:
Subject: EDPE 2019 Accommodation
– the name of the participant(s) and the contact (e-mail)
– date of arrival and date of departure,
– type of the room,
– Promo code for reduced price for the conference participants (sent by e-mail from the Organising Committee to all authors and plenary speakers; other persons in the category of accompanying persons and regular participants (without paper) should ask for it by writing to email@example.com)
The Promo code for the discount will be sent to the authors separately by e-mail. In case you do not receive it, ask for it kindly by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Based on our agreement with the Atrium Hotel (www.atriumhotel.sk) the Promo code entitles the conference participants for reduction of 25 % from standard prices for accommodation there. The special offer is only valid when booking your room till 15 August 2019. After this date the availability of rooms and reduced prices of your accommodation cannot be ensured.
REDUCED PRICES AND TYPES OF ROOM
The table shows the reduced prices per night based on type of room which varies according to the day of the week. Description of rooms is here: https://www.atriumhotel.sk/ENG/accommodation.html
The price for the room includes breakfast, free parking, WiFi connection and wellness entrance.
All papers will undergo double-blind review process. Papers presented at the conference will be sent for evaluation to IEEE Xplore and after successful evaluation they will appear in IEEE Xplore, Scopus and Web of Science databases. Note that indexing in WoS database may take more than 8 months after the conference date.
All requests for refunds of registration fee must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat or sending email message (email@example.com).The hotel reservation should be cancelled at the hotel. Refunding of the conference fees (to be returned to the participant, as per mail stamp or date of your email message):
In case you cannot participate in the conference and the full registration fee was paid, the conference bag with participant’s materials will be mailed you within 2 weeks after the conference.The conference participation is transferable to another person at any time. In that case, please, contact the Conference Secretariat for new delegate information immediately.